Allez Roulez offers guided cycling in one of the most famous cycling regions. Home to many professional races
Any distance / average speed and a fully bespoke route with the desired highlights.
Choose between these regions:
- Flanders: walls and cobbles (Around Oudenaarde, with Koppenberg, Oude Kwaremont, Paterberg and Muur of Geraardsbergen…)
- Roubaix: cobbles (are they even called so?) in Northern France. Brutal. (Arenberg forest over Mons-en-Pévèle to Carrefour de l’Arbre and the Roubaix Vélodrome)
- Flanders fields: the region of the great war (WWI) and also the route of the Ghent-Wevelgem classic.
- Limburg (Holland): route of the Amstel Gold Race
- Ardennes: the highlights of Liège-Bastogne-Liège or Flèche Wallonne. (La Redoute, Stockeu, Roche au Faucons, Saint Nicolas or even Mur of Huy)
Get in contact for more info (also on rental bikes or places to stay)